We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time taking note of any changes which we have made as they are binding on you and your access and use of this website.
The term ‘DÉ ONLY IMAGE SDN. BHD’ (hereinafter referred to as DÉONLY) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is AT 15, Puncak Perusahaan 1, Kawasan Perusahaan MIEL, 13600 Perai, Penang, Malaysia. Our company registration number is 1154889-D. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties in any way represent, provide any warranty or guarantee as to undertake the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, appropriateness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose; or any content on it will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change in any way whatsoever all or any part of our website from time to time and any time as we deem fit without prior notice. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law, you further agree that DÉONLY may change and/or alter the contents of this website, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through this website at any time without any prior notice. We will not be held liable or responsible to you if for any reason our website is unavailable or is interrupted at any time or for any period or for any damages arising out of any alteration or change of the contents or inability to use this website.
DÉONLY expressly disclaims liability for any errors and omissions therein and for any damages whatsoever whether arising out of or in connection with your use of, reliance upon, or acting or forbearing to act upon, any information on this website even if DÉONLY has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This paragraph applies only to the extent permitted by applicable law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be held liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk or any electronic retrieval system extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you explicitly acknowledge the DÉONLY website as the source of the material;
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All material on this website which is owned by or licensed to DÉONLY. This material includes, but is not limited to, the logo, product images, information, design, text, animation, videos, audios, layout, look, appearance and graphics are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property of DÉONLY. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the terms and conditions provided herein.
- The DÉONLY name and logos, as well as product names, slogan, tag lines are trademarks of DÉONLY. The DÉONLY logos and name may not be used, downloaded, copied or distributed in any way and manner. All other copyrights, trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners.
- Specifications, appearance, color and other properties of our products may vary from time to time and from region to region. For detailed information, please contact our head office, the management, distributors or stockiest or representative of respective countries and regions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim or claims for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website may contain hypertext links to other Website which are completely independent from this website. DÉONLY makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such hyperlink, and any hypertext link to another person or entity shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by DÉONLY of such persons or the entity’s Website, products or services. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- No person, whether an individual or a statutory corporate body shall create or establish a hyperlink to the DÉONLY website by hypertext reference or imaging without the written permission of DÉONLY,
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia unless otherwise expressly provided. All controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the Court of Malaysia as the Court of first instance.