The ideal partner for the heart in meditation. Its musky aroma evokes a sense of serenity and harmony. In it, you will discover truly significant things that make a difference in your life.
Sandalwood, a semi-parasitic plant, has been used for more than 4,000 years. It grows very slowly, taking decades to mature. Its number is quite limited due to the fact that it is a very delicate plant, making it rare and precious since time immemorial. It is a highly valuable herb. Sandalwood Essential Oil, also called ‘Liquid Gold’, represents one of the oldest spices in the world. As a precious spice and a natural godsend, Sandalwood Essential Oil emits a unique aroma unmatched by any artificial fragrance or perfume. In aromatherapy, sandalwood’s outstanding palliative effect makes it the ideal choice for meditators. Its aroma is so refreshing and elegant that it offers numerous health benefits such as invigoration, mood lifting, de-stressing, smooth breathing, better sleep quality, hormone regulation and so on. Enveloping the body in sandalwood aroma is comparable to being in heaven—attaining complete relaxation and a state of tranquility and perfect harmony.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil exerts a balancing effect especially beneficial to aging, dehydrated skin and dry eczema.
- It can enhance the moisture-locking ability of the skin, softening the skin and the corneum.
- It can also improve scar tissues and alleviate pimples.
- It relaxes the body and mind; soothes, calms and moisturizes the skin; improves wrinkles and fine lines and kills bacteria.
- It treats wounds; relieves itching.
- It nourishes the skin and arrests aging.